Bolsas y Mercados Españoles
Company
search
ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA, S.A.
AddressCL/ BEATRIZ DE BOBADILLA 14, 28040 MADRID 
Listed Capital221,645,250.00 Euros



ENCE ENERGIA Y CELULOSA
ISINES0130625512 TickerENC Nominal0.90 MarketContinuous Market Admitted Capital221,645,250.00 Euros 

Last prices
DateHourCloseRef.% Dif.LastHighLowAvg.VolumeTurnover
20/10/2017Close4.73004.67501.184.73004.74004.66504.7032446,4762,099,846.11

Last pay
TypeEx-datePayment DateConcept
Dividend04/09/201706/09/2017Interim 2017

Last split
DateEquivalence
26/04/20075 x 1

Last reverse split
DateEquivalence
 

Last capital increase
PeriodProportionType
06/03/2010 - 20/03/201010 x 21Premium


 2017
until 20/10
2016201520142013
Capitalisation *
(thousands of euros)
1,164,869628,184874,702518,064681,993
Shares
(x 1,000)
246,273250,273250,273250,273250,273
Period Close Price
(euros)
4.73002.51003.49502.07002.7250
Period Last Price
(euros)
4.73002.51003.49502.07002.7250
Period High Price
(euros)
4.75003.49503.84003.08503.1750
Period Low Price
(euros)
2.38001.80002.03501.46001.8900
Volume
(thousands of shares)
187,056313,339301,514268,367140,970
Turnover
(thousands of euros)
631,832763,424925,548549,466353,368

Profile

ENCE has articulated its activities around two core businesses: the production of pulp, which represented 75% of Group EBITDA in the fiscal year 2016, and the generation of energy from renewable sources at standalone power plants, which accounted for the remaining 25%.

Ence has two eucalyptus pulp mills in Spain: a 605,000-tonne-capacity facility in the town of Navia, Asturias, and a 465,000-tonne-capacity complex in Pontevedra, Galicia.

As an integral part of its pulp production process, Ence uses the lignin and forest waste derived from its manufacturing to generate the energy needed for the process. To this end, it operates a 34.6-MW CHP plant, integrated within the Pontevedra mill, and a 40.3-MW CHP plant and a 36.7-MW biomass generation plant, both of which are integrated within the pulp production process at the Navia facility. The energy produced at these power plants is sold to the grid and subsequently repurchased.

The pulp business therefore includes both the production and sale of pulp and the generation and co-generation of energy at the plants involved in the productive process, as well as the supply of timber from the plantations managed by the company.

The energy business, meanwhile, encompasses the generation of power from renewable sources - forestry and agricultural biomass - at plants that have no relation to the pulp production process. Ence currently has six of such power plants: two in Huelva, with installed capacity of 50 MW and 41 MW, respectively, one in Merida (20 MW), one in Ciudad Real (16 MW), one in Jaen (16 MW) and another one in Cordoba (27 MW). In addition, Ence is currently building a third power plant in Huelva (40 MW) which will be operating during the second half of 2019.

These assets position Ence as Europe's largest short-fibre pulp (BHKP) producer, with installed capacity of 1,070,000 tonnes between the two mills in Galicia and Asturias, and as the biggest generator of biomass-fuelled renewable energy, with installed capacity of 112 MW integrated within the pulp plants and another 170 MW distributed between six operating standalone plants located in Andalusia, Extremadura and Castile la Mancha. Moreover, Ence is the leading player in Spain in the end-to-end and responsible management of forest land and crops.

 

Source: Issuing company.
21/10/2017 00:02:18

Research


To obtain detailed information or information in other formats, please contact BME Market Data at marketdata@grupobme.es or visit the website www.bmemarketdata.es.

The information provided by the different websites of Grupo BME is for internal use only. For any commercial use and/or other usage that involves the redistribution of the information to third parties, it is required a prior and express permission from BME Market Data. Please contact us at marketdata@grupobme.es.

Follow us in:
Copyright © Bolsas y Mercados Españoles 2017